You are here: Home
Learn more about us at Hunters Moor
Hunters Moor 360° room tours
Welcome to Hunters Moor
The team at Hunters Moor have been delivering outstanding neurorehabilitation for those with acquired and traumatic brain and spinal injuries for many decades.
At our West Midlands Centre we have two units. The Janet Barnes Unit caters for those needing neurorehabilitation with complex, physical rehabilitation needs. The Olive Carter Unit specialises in neurorehabilitation for those with challenging behaviours and those requiring sectioning under the Mental Health Act. The Community Reintegration Unit provides cognitive rehab to those aiming towards independance at home.
Our individual neurorehabilitation packages are at a competitive rate; attractive to the NHS and the private funder alike.
The team is made up of all the essential specialisms involved in neurorehabilitation; physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, clinical neuropsychology, neurorehabilitation nurses, as well as medical consultants in neurorehabilitation medicine and neuropsychiatry.
Why not take a look around our site and find out more.
Conditions Helped by our Neurorehabilitation Team
- Short Film - Sam's New Brain
- Hunters Moor Newsletter - Winter 2013
- Hunters Moor announces its launch of the specialist 12 bedded Community Reintegration Unit
- Hunters Moor Neurological Rehabilitation Centre, Birmingham, West Midlands becomes part of Christchurch Group
- Hunters Moor - Spring Newsletter 2013
- INPA News - Issue 1